CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Well phooey!

I missed the Saturday Sharefest at The Secret is in the Sauce. I'll have to make up for it next weekend. Even the writing challenges have gone by the wayside. Whine, whine, may I have some cheese to go with that, please?

Anyhoo. The daughter got a clean bill of health from the doc this morning. The dog bite(s) is(are) healing spectacularly, although she will most likely lose the nail on the affected finger. Eww. Pardon me while I turn green? Thanks.

Tomorrow is our Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper at church in which the husband will be mixing and flapjacking until we run out of batter. Fun times! Then he gets to board a plane for CA the next morning and won't be home until Sunday evening.


Wednesday is choir and weigh-in at the Lord's Losers, Thursday is dog training and Grey's Anatomy. Can I get a w00t?! Flashback episode, peoples. w00t!

Friday ... nothing Friday, but then Saturday morning at O'dark-hundred the child has to be at a different prospective high school for another drama audition.

I need a nap. I'll just be over there in my recliner ...

1 comment:

Tricia McWhorter said...

Hadn't heard about the dog bite--yikes! Glad your child was okay. Sounds like a VERY busy week to me.