I snagged this from Citizen Jane.
1. Are your parents married or divorced?
They had been married 38 years when my dad died in 1978.
2. Are you a vegetarian?
Me? Not on a dare.
3. Do you believe in Heaven?
Totally.
4. Have you ever come close to dying?
Yes. I consider BP of 250/180 pretty close to it.
5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
None.
6. Favorite time of day?
Late morning.
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Sure, but I like the little tree tops better.
8. Do you wear makeup?
Almost always, especially in the grocery store. Otherwise that's the time I'll see a long-lost friend for the first time in twenty years.
9. Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope.
10. What do you wear to bed?
Bunnies. Heh, inside joke.
11. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Not that I know of.
12. Can you roll your tongue?
Yep! Look!
13. Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
Wax on, wax off.
14. What kind of sneakers?
White Keds knock-offs from WalMart.
15. What is your hair color?
Natural Blonde 9, thank you L'Oreal.
16. Do you snore?
Terribly. I even wake myself up sometimes.
17. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
The Pacific Northwest.
18. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Only the eighteen year old cat that shares my pillow and if she licks my hand again at 2:30 am she will be stuffed sooner than later.
19. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Set up trust funds for my kids.
20. Gold or silver?
Gold.
But wait, there's more!!!!
21. Hamburger or hot dog?
Mmmm. Both, please.
22. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
That's a very cruel question.
23. City, beach or country?
Beach.
24. What was the last thing you touched?
Mouse.
25. Where did you eat last?
Right here at the keyboard. A cranberry/bran Vita Tops.
26. When’s the last time you cried?
No idea, but I'm sure it was recently. I'm a weeper.
27. Do you read blogs?
Oh yeah!
28. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Ummm...
29. Ever been involved with the police?
Yes. Several burglaries. I was the victim, not the burglar. Just making sure you understood that part.
30. What’s your favorite shampoo and conditioner?
VO5 Pomegranate something or other. It's cheap and it smells good.
31. Do you talk in your sleep?
No, but the hubby does. *g*
32. Ocean or pool?
Love the ocean, but I'm not a good swimmer so I stick to pools.
33. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?
Heh. Pleading the fifth on this one.
34. Window seat or aisle?
Window.
35. Ever met anyone famous?
Yes, but if I listed them it would sound like bragging so I won't.
36. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
For the most part. Being unemployed at the moment kind of colors my answer, but we're doing okay.
37. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Cut. Watching me twirl spaghetti is a sad thing. Or possibly worthy of pointing and laughing, so that's why I cut it.
38. Basketball or Football?
What season is it now? And what happened to baseball?
39. How long do your showers last?
Too long, sorry conservationists.
40. Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Automatic. Hub tried to teach me to drive a stick and it was a terrbile experience for both of us.
41. Cake or ice cream?
Cake, a scoop of ice cream on the side please. And use that wicked frosting like they used back in the early 60's, please.
42. Are you self-conscious?
*shifty eyes* You noticed?
43. Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
No, but there was an entire weekend I once forgot thanks to a college professor's reception for visiting composers and conductors.
44. Have you ever given money to a beggar?
All the time. Will they use it for booze or drugs? Not my problem, I'm at least trying.
45. Have you been in love?
Absolutely. Still am, thank you.
46. Where do you wish you were?
A clean house.
47. Are you wearing socks?
Yes, and the aforementioned faux Keds.
48. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No, thank goodness.
49. Can you tango?
I used to when I took dance class in college. Had to have one more P.E. credit to graduate.
50. Last gift you received?
A splendiferous new purse for Christmas.
51. Last sport you played?
Frisbee with the dog. That's about the extent of it.
52. Things you spend a lot of money on?
Food. Clothes for the teenage daughter.
53. Where do you live?
Miami, home of Superbowl XLIV!!! OOH DAT!
54. Where were you born?
Miami.
55. Last wedding attended?
I have no clue.
56. Most hated food(s)?
Brussells sprouts. Olives. Boiled cabbage. Sauerkraut.
57. Can you sing?
Yes, it was my major in college. I sing lead with our praise team at church and solo from time to time. Like this coming Sunday. One of these days I will do some more recording and you can support me in my rapidly approaching old age.
58. Last person you texted?
My daughter. Who is in school and texted me first. Losing her cell to the teacher in 3.. 2.. 1...
59. Last place you went on holiday?
North Carolina last Thanksgiving to see our marine Son™ and his wife. And the granddog. :)
60. Favourite regular drink?
Water. *yawn*
61. Current Song?
Oh gosh ... I have to pick? Pretty much anything by Chris Daughtry and oh my didn't he look yummy at the Super Bowl pre-music thingy? *ahem*
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
So fun to learn a little bit more about you! :)
Post a Comment