CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Unconscious Mutterings, week 368

Can these answers possibly be any more random? If you'd like to play along, visit Luna here to get the coded list. I like to do my answers in notepad before I read anyone else's, it stays fresh that way.

Here we go!

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Suitcase :: 
  2. Exhaust ::
  3. Olympics :: 
  4. Video :: 
  5. Cargo :: 
  6. Previously :: 
  7. Wild card :: 
  8. Artificial :: 
  9. Gambling ::
  10. Exhibition :: 


Here is my list of replies.

  1. Suitcase ::  travel
  2. Exhaust :: pipe
  3. Olympics ::  skating
  4. Video ::  games
  5. Cargo ::  plane
  6. Previously ::  on Grey's Anatomy (don't judge me, okay? *g*)
  7. Wild card ::  poker
  8. Artificial ::  flowers
  9. Gambling :: addiction
  10. Exhibition ::  hall


Feel free to play along in the comments or in your own blog. :)

No comments: