CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday 13: Random things

Aren't you happy? Today you get a list of things. Just things, nothing more, nothing less.


1. My daughter's favorite reply to any question is "... ... what?" Gotta love iPod headphones.

2. I need a job. No, scratch that - I need money. Yes, there's a difference.

3. My daughter has an audition Saturday for the drama program at a performing arts magnet high school for the fall. High school. My baby is going into high school?

4. I stress over our dog's performance at obedience classes more than I do about the child's performance in school.

5. War sucks.

6. So does housework.

7. Anissa Mayhew is amazing.

8. So is her husband, Peter.

9. I would love to try out the recipes from The Pioneer Woman. Oh Weight Watcher's *sigh*... I'll be good, not to worry.

10. I love to sing.

11. I love singing in church where I have amazing musicians backing me up.

12. I love my husband. He puts up with so much. ♥ *

13. I have the best kids on earth. ♥ ♥ ♥ *

one husband = one heart
three kids = three hearts

Clever, yes? :)


3 comments:

otherdeb said...

Re thw recipes from "The Pioneer Woman"...

Send me a couple, and I'll be happy to see what I can come up with to make them more WW-friendly.

Mitchypoo said...

Loved your list, and I feel the same about needing money, not a job.

Irishcoda said...

I like your list too and especially the last two about your hubby and kids. i also like how you differentiate between needing a job and needing money. I am in the same boat!