The title comes from a favorite hymn of mine, in the United Methodist Hymnal. That's the 'new' hymnal, y'all. You know, the one from 1989? Before that, the other 'new' hymnal was from 1966. That's the way we roll, change is known as the 'c' word.
Anyway, so today I bought a new scale. One that works even though I don't at all like what it told me when I stepped on it. No, it wasn't "Oof! Get oooofff!" but it might as well have been. Weight Watchers begins again on Monday because we have a big party to attend tomorrow night and I'm not dumb enough to even attempt to diet yet. Overweight, yes. Stupid, not so much.
While I was Twittering this morning I came across a post by Kirstie Alley. She cracks me up, and she has started a new site that I immediately joined: Phitter! I love the play on words in the name, and seeing that everyone there wants to look 'Phabulous'!
As yet further proof of my insanity, I also added this blog to the list for January at NaBloPoMo. That's one post every day for 31 days. I can do it, but can I come up with non-boring content each day? Time will tell.
But now I must go harvest my crops over in FarmVille. Toodles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Hey, Becs!
This is a great idea. I'm going to keep reading. My idea is to blog about the mortgage modification process. I'm starting it myself on Monday and I think it will be very helpful for my readers. Good luck. What's Noblopomo or whatever it is?
Hi Becky -- this is an awesome idea. You write so very well and -- I hate to say this -- this may be a good 2010 resolution for me too!!
Post a Comment