A good day today, for a tropical deep freeze. We dipped into the low 40's last night and early this morning and I really could have used another cat to cover up with.
Hub went back to work and the daughter went back to school which left me blissfully alone for most of the day. The dog harassed me regularly, so I did have to go out and play 'fetch the frisbee' with him. Three guesses who does most of the fetching.
This afternoon I was finally successful in getting the church web site to look almost like it's supposed to, thanks to a code snippet from another web master, and some feedback from a few other sources. I know I'm on the right track with it now and will continue to upload and tweak and geek.
Our Marine Son™ took off for California this morning for a month of training, out in the Mojave. This is preparing them for deployment to Afghanistan in March. Still playing ostrich here. Or possibly Scarlett O'Hara, choosing to think about it tomorrow. I'm so proud of him but it scares the bejeesus out of me.
But tomorrow, as I said, is another day with meetings and all sorts of things going on. A nice distraction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment