CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bracing against the clod weather

My typo was intentional. I don't think, however, that the one on the graphic from our news station was meant to be. I'm relieved to know though, that by tomorrow at midnight it will be "not as clod" here in Miami.















We awakened to a reading of 36F this morning, with a wind chill of 27F. My northern friends mocked me, but I can take it. So there all you NYC and San Fran and Minnesota people. Pft. In all fairness, they mock me because we all lived in Northern Illinois during college a million years ago and I was allegedly the one who ran from the Music building to spin around in the snow the first time I saw it falling. I was overhead (allegedly, you understand) to yell, "It's snowing! It's snowing!" but you can't prove it. *shifty eyes*

So it's bedtime now, and I'm clod. It's time to bundle up and say nighty night. Keep wram. :)

No comments: