Bunyan was born in 1853, and died in 1937. Jennie was born in 1859, and died in 1943. They were married on October 10, 1877.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Foto Friday #1
I have decided to start something new here in the Sunny South. Each Friday I am going to post a vintage photograph, of which I have many. To start things off, here is a photo of my great-grandparents. Behind them is the C&O Railroad bridge that my mother and her siblings used when they needed to cross the river for church.
Bunyan was born in 1853, and died in 1937. Jennie was born in 1859, and died in 1943. They were married on October 10, 1877.
Bunyan was born in 1853, and died in 1937. Jennie was born in 1859, and died in 1943. They were married on October 10, 1877.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment