CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Six Word Saturday (3/13/10)

Leading music - both rewarding and exhausting.


Hubby and I led the music for the Southeast District (FL) Methodist Women's annual "Day Apart" today. Good size crowd, and we were graciously received. We have been asked to be music leaders for the weekend retreat in September that encomapasses the entire Florida Conference. As tokens of appreciation, we both received service pins from the District today with a nice certificate.



3 comments:

Missy | Literal Mom said...

Happy SITS And 6WS! Hey - how did your back up go? I tried and it said "this file could harm your computer!" I don't know why - too big? Have a great day.

Becster said...

Thanks! Seems to have gone all right? I didn't get any error messages. I'm using FireFox, btw.

Call Me Cate said...

I'm glad it went well! My dad was music leader at our church and a number of events for years. He really enjoyed it but sometimes it wasn't easy.

Thanks for playing 6WS!